I love that I'm not the only one that has those days. But what I love most is that shared it with all of us. Now can I take you out to lunch or does that make it worse? Perhaps take out food so you can stay in and away from people. I'll slip it under your door. :)
3 comments:
I love that I'm not the only one that has those days. But what I love most is that shared it with all of us. Now can I take you out to lunch or does that make it worse? Perhaps take out food so you can stay in and away from people. I'll slip it under your door. :)
Rebecca, lunch with you is always great! I think I need to plan some activities, something to get everyone out of the house. Me included I guess.
Madison Grove Park, is a fun place.... water stuff, wide open space...
Post a Comment