Ryan's eighth grade graduation was held last night in the Icardo Center (the gym) at CSUB. He was so excited, he even got a hair cut for the occasion! (He really did get a trim, although you probably can't tell) He is a little nervous about moving up to high school, and most of his school friends will be going to a different high school-- our rival as a matter of fact. I keep telling him it will be fine, but then Zachary comes along and says mean things. Not sure how they are going to do, being back at the same school again. I can't believe we have TWO high school students.
We are proud of Ryan, he works hard and does his best. Good Job son!
I pulled into the driveway this morning just as the busses to Magic Mtn were headed out. I couldn't resist grabbing the camera and taking a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment