Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's for lunch

The kids had to buy lunch at school yesterday, because I was all out of sandwich bags.  They usually only get hot lunch on "pizza day" we don't have a menu so I didn't know what they would be getting.
When I picked them up I asked if lunch was all right and what they had...
Josh:  It was okay, we had some kind of sandwich on a roll.
Me: Oh good, you like sandwiches what kind?
Josh:  I don't know, some kind of meat, like meatloaf I think.
Caleb: Uhhh Josh, it was a hamburger!
Josh: OH YEAH, IT WAS A HAMBURGER!!
I was driving so I couldn't see Caleb's face, but I can imagine the look he was giving Josh just by the tone of his voice.

3 comments:

Watsonville said...

Hamburger? Meatloaf sandwich. When it comes to school lunches it's the same thing. Have you ever seen one of those in person. It's child abuse!

Grandma said...

Well it is all in the eyes of the beholder...Josh is way to busy to pay attention to what he is eating for school lunch...I can picture the look Caleb gave Josh, and the roll of the eyes!! Gotta love my grandsons.

Renée said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. This is why we have kids - cheap entertainment-- relatively. Lol