Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Super Bowl... it's like Santa coming to town.  At least for me... You know when your kids misbehave in November/December, and you say knock it off, or Santa won't come?  That's me today, here is a small sample of  what I mean...  Stop provoking your brother!  Do it one more time and you won't watch the Super Bowl! or this one, I like this one,  Everybody that wants to watch the Super Bowl has to fold at least 15 pieces of laundry!  Sadly,even after they all folded 15 pieces (4x15=60) the mountain doesn't look any smaller.
GO PACK GO!!

Funny story:
Today we got to church early enough to sit in the pews.  Zachary was home sick, and Danny was working, so we didn't even have to squeeze.  The three boys were quiet, and I was paying attention *gasp*!  When all of a sudden  SMACK!  Josh reached up and slapped Ryan's face.  I swear they don't do things like that when we are sitting clear in the back.  Once I had him out in the foyer, he said he did it because Ryan was making a face at him.  Not a good reason, of all the times Ryan has probably deserved it, this wasn't one of them.  I laughed then (quietly, trying not to let Josh see), and I am laughing now.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Never a dull moment...