Monday, February 21, 2011
Blah, blah, blah
Today is a holiday! I really wanted to sleep in, really, really. But it didn't work, my eyes just popped open around seven and stayed that way. I suppose technically that was sleeping in, so I should just be grateful. Got my laundry under control, except for that pesky sock basket. Maybe the sock fairy will come tonight. I am going to mop today, the whole house, and I am seriously considering moving furniture and moping under it too. Caleb just told me he wishes we had carpet, but the thought of all the dirt that would collect in the carpet grosses me out. So I will stick to sweeping five times a day. It's lunch time, maybe I will go make some lunch, and then maybe I will take a nap, and then maybe I will mop. Caleb is sick again, or still, and I just called the doctor and they are open today. They are all out to lunch right now, but open so hopefully I can get him in later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment