It's been over a week since I posted anything. I should have lots to say... it's not as if my brain isn't full of funny stories and witty sayings. Sometimes when Danny asks "what are you thinking" I respond with "If I put my thoughts into words you would really think I've lost it" sometimes thoughts should stay thoughts. Is it obvious yet I am just filling space here?
So...
What happened the last few days?
- Got to see Cynthia and Logan. Logan is a great baby. My boys want to keep him I think, too bad his parents love him so much!
- We celebrated our 16th anniversary. How crazy is that? It only seems like it's been that long when we look at our swiftly growing children. Our baby is going to be 6 in a couple months.
- Speaking of children, we had 7 of them yesterday. Church was very entertaining in the Reiswig row. Our extras for the day were a 6 year old boy (one of Caleb's best buddies) and his, almost 1.5 year old, twin sisters. I have forgotten how busy babies are! Danny and I enjoyed having little ones around, and realized we are no longer a "baby proof" household. Our outlets are uncovered, and the bedrooms are full of big kid stuff. We have no baby toys, no baby seats, no anything, except a couple of baby spoons.
- We got a new laptop.
No one is allowed to touch it or go near it, or breath on it, but me, and Danny. A couple years ago my nephew broke the screen on the computer at his house. I remember thinking how on earth does that happen, seriously, what could he possibly do that would break a computer screen?
Do you know what happens when you think things like that?
It happens to you, thats what.
Ryan broke our laptop screen a while back. I think I probably wrote about it. If I didn't here is a short recap... he shot it with an airsoft bb, which only broke it a little bit. But then he and Zachary got in a tussle over it and it broke some more.
And I know you are about to think... "Ha! That would never happen to my computer" Don't think it, just don't and if you already did take it back! Whats that you say? You don't have four boys living in your house? Maybe your computer is safe then.
1 comment:
Never say never!!!!! from a grammy who knows...
Post a Comment