Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fun times

Sometimes I am sailing right along, wonderfully in sync with life (hey! I said sometimes), when all of a sudden I get the urge to take a break. So we did.  We spent the weekend at the beach with friends. It was a great break from the fog. Although the fog has been even worse since we got home, and I think it may have sneakily sneaked into my head and taken up residence there.  Anyway... back to the beach... It was wonderful, I really wish we didn't have to come home.  When I am there I find myself seriously considering what could be so bad about Zachary going to 3 high schools before he graduates.  Seriously.  I am asking, would that completely scar him for life? 





I took pictures while we were at Montano De Oro.  Awesome.

2 comments:

Renée said...

Beautiful!!!

Grandma said...

If you had a chance to move to the beach...I think all 4 boys would do jus!t fine