- Caleb graduated from speech! Tuesday was his last session at Affiliated Speech Pathology with Tasha. As happy as I am that we don't have to drive downtown every Tuesday afternoon, I was a tiny bit sad. Tasha is great, and we will miss her. Not only has he mastered all his sounds, but I learned some things too, like letting him speak for himself. That was a big thing, I didn't realize how much I translated, or answered for him, until it was pointed out to me.
- Joshua not only met his AR goal for the quarter, he blew right past it and earned his 50 point pin. He got to go to Carl's Jr with his teacher for lunch on Wednesday, along with the other two 50 point kids in his class. He loves reading.
- Ryan's school gathered more than 5000 books, toys, and clothing items for the homeless shelter. His team "won" the collection competition with over 1600 items. Ryan gathered stuff from home, grandma's and aunt's and took three big bags and a box full of stuff. He didn't even mind walking all the way to school lugging the box!
- Zachary had finals all week. He was very happy with the 1:00 dismissal, and could care less about the tests. Where did that boy get his study skills!?! (oh yea that would be from me).
Friday, December 17, 2010
This week
This week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What great news about Caleb! I totaly understand! And Josh too. Wow, you are an amazing mother with such gifted children!
Post a Comment