Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mom, you are sooo embarassing!

Okay they haven't actually said quite those words, but I know that is what they are thinking! Tuesday as I was getting ready to go help at school, Josh stoppped to watch me fix my hair. He watched me pull the top layers into a messy bun on top of my head, and said "are you going to class like that?" I told him no, I just do that so I can fix the bottom of my hair first. He was still looking at me, so I asked if he wanted me to go with it up. He said no, it would be embarrassing, and shook his head as he walked away. Then that evening when I picked Zachary up from football, we talked about practice and their upcoming game against BHS. (I have been threatening to wear my old BHS attire, yes we still have a Driller sweatshirt) He asked if I was really going to wear the ol' blue and white. Because IF I did, he MIGHT be embarrassed, just a little.

3 comments:

Watsonville said...

Oh man, you HAVE to wear your sweatshirt. Isn't that the fun part of being a parent? Embarassing our kids! Mine did a good job at that.

Renée said...

Successful parenting requires a bit of embarrassment now and then. It's in the handbook ;o)

Mike and Lori Mallory said...

My mom was the best at embarassing us kids... she has no filter between her brain and mouth. The things she said to my friends and boys friends are still embarassing. Your boys have it easy. Besides, after all the work they put you through they deserve a little bit of embarassment.