Monday, October 18, 2010
Rambling thoughts
I am sitting here ignoring the mountain of laundry behind me. Serious mountain, I am surprised the boys haven't tried to hike it yet. Anyone driving by my house can look in the front window and see it. I almost wonder what the new neighbors across the street think. But here I sit, basking in the thought "I don't have to make dinner tonight!" We are going to a FHE Halloween party, which reminds me I need to pull out the costume box and figure out what the boys can be. I'm blaming the weather for my lack of motivation. Wonderful fall day. If the little voice in the back of my mind, telling me it's going to get hot again in a few days, would just be quiet. I love Fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get a move on that laundry Cori, it will just get bigger if you don't. I love fall weather too
You can do laundry anytime....basking in thought, well take advantage of the moment! :)
Post a Comment