
After the presentation we got to explore. I had a group five rather unruly boys (I guess that's what happens when the teacher has had three of your four children and assumes you can handle it). Basically they ran from place to place, shouting about what they wanted to see next.
Each month the whole school focuses on a different "Pillar of Character" this month was respect. Caleb's teacher chose him, along with two other boys as the students in her class who always show respect. I was too busy taking pictures of his enormous smile to pay attention to what she wrote about him. But I know it was all good of course!

Mr. Jager, our principal, reading the letter from Caleb's teacher

Caleb and his classmates
2 comments:
I chaperoned the museum field trip last year with Brayden's class. I have to say-- it was awful! I always went with the girls to the museum and had a sweet time. They looked at everything and listened to me. Boys?? no way. Sounds just like your trip. They ran all over the place. I actually ended up leaving early because I was so exhausted!! Lesson learned. No more outdoor field trips with boys.
Love those field trips!!!! Way to go Caleb...have to say he is one that always says please and thank you...
Post a Comment