Sometimes I think the conversations in our house are just nonsense. Here are a couple of the more recent ones;
This one was just kind of out of the blue, and asked in a completely normal wondering voice.
Caleb: "Josh why are your SpongeBob teeth yellow? You need to brush them." and then when I looked at him funny, he said "What? He does have SpongeBob teeth, and they are yellow."
This morning Zachary and Ryan were supposed to be at a Merit Badge Pow Wow at 8. I told them both they needed to put on their Scout uniforms, and I didn't care if they wore class 'A' (the nice button up shirt) or class 'B' (a t-shirt with their troop number and logo on it). Ryan came out wearing regular clothes.
Me: "Ryan go put on a scout shirt."
Ryan: "Why do I have to?"
Me: Because you are going to a Scout activity, go change.
Ryan: Why?
Me: Because when you do Scout stuff you need to wear your uniform, go put it on.
Ryan: Do I have to? I don't want to. (He wanted to go, he just didn't want to change)
Me: Yes you have to, go change your shirt.
Ryan: Why?
Me: Really? Are you deaf? (slowly, enunciating each syllable, because I know I mumble sometimes) Because you are going to a Boy Scout activity, and when you do Scout things you wear a Scout uniform!
Ryan: Fiiiinnne!
They both wore their "Class B" shirts, and we left the house at 8.
1 comment:
:0)
Post a Comment