Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day

What do you do when the baby starts school? Me? I take lots of pictures and pretend to be happy, while really I am just grateful for my big, dark sunglasses. Caleb has been ready for school, since the very first time he realized everyone else was leaving him behind. He had a really hard time falling asleep last night, but was up bright and early to get ready.
I really like his teacher, Ryan had her for first grade. She is fun and fair and has great classroom control. I know my baby will be all right in her hands.

Ready to go in to his new classroom.
Caleb and Jenna have been friends since birth! We are sad they are not in the same class. They will play together at recess and that almost makes it okay.

First row seat. We could tell as the morning went on he was getting nervous, he gave us one last brave little wave as we headed out the door.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

So cute and so ready for school!
You will adjust Cori :)