Josh and Ryan both had games starting at 5:30, which is the same time Zachary gets done with football conditioning. Danny took the three younger boys and went to baseball. I took the cupcakes and went to pick up Zachary. I sat and waited, and waited, and waited(found a lame book on the floor in the truck and read), it started raining (normal Bakersfield rain, not a downpour or anything), I kept waiting, finally at 6:40 Zac walked out to the truck, we took off. Danny called, Josh's game was over, and so the cupcakes didn't quite make it. We got there in time to see the last inning of Ryan's game, which was really only half an inning because his team didn't have to bat. They both won, now they move on to the next round in playoffs, Ryan tomorrow, Josh on Friday.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Cupcakes, cupcakes... and baseball... and football
Josh's birthday is tomorrow. For his game last night I told the team mom I wanted to bring treats. I made baseball cupcakes, not too complicated, kind of cute.
Josh and Ryan both had games starting at 5:30, which is the same time Zachary gets done with football conditioning. Danny took the three younger boys and went to baseball. I took the cupcakes and went to pick up Zachary. I sat and waited, and waited, and waited(found a lame book on the floor in the truck and read), it started raining (normal Bakersfield rain, not a downpour or anything), I kept waiting, finally at 6:40 Zac walked out to the truck, we took off. Danny called, Josh's game was over, and so the cupcakes didn't quite make it. We got there in time to see the last inning of Ryan's game, which was really only half an inning because his team didn't have to bat. They both won, now they move on to the next round in playoffs, Ryan tomorrow, Josh on Friday.
Josh and Ryan both had games starting at 5:30, which is the same time Zachary gets done with football conditioning. Danny took the three younger boys and went to baseball. I took the cupcakes and went to pick up Zachary. I sat and waited, and waited, and waited(found a lame book on the floor in the truck and read), it started raining (normal Bakersfield rain, not a downpour or anything), I kept waiting, finally at 6:40 Zac walked out to the truck, we took off. Danny called, Josh's game was over, and so the cupcakes didn't quite make it. We got there in time to see the last inning of Ryan's game, which was really only half an inning because his team didn't have to bat. They both won, now they move on to the next round in playoffs, Ryan tomorrow, Josh on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
and what happened to the very baseball looking cupcakes?
Congrats to both boys on being in the playoffs.
LOVE those cupcakes! We have to get our boyz together this summer Cory! What are some good places to visit in Lake Isabella?
I want to know what happened to the cupcakes too.
So what do you think happened to 2 dozen cupcakes? They've gone in lunches, they've gone in tummies, including mine! There are still a few left, come and get 'em. Please.
Oh sure let me fly right over for a cupcake ;-)
a week and a half, and no snow until we can go to the RIVER, and the LAKE, and my brother in laws, saltwater pool. Possibly a new house someone may be getting could have a trail down to a pool in the river. that person hasn't checked it out yet but we still have the lake and the river, oh and the lake and river. Did I mention the lake, oh and the river?
cute cupcakes!
Post a Comment