Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Portraits 2010

Don't know that I should be giving them such a fancy name as "portraits" because I took them, and did all the editing myself. I have a lot to learn. Family, I will get some high resolution pics printed up, and I am planning on bringing copies out to Texas (I know you are so shocked right now, please don't pass out), when I come.

6 comments:

Grandma said...

Great pictures of my grandsons..

Karrie said...

They co-operated! That is half the battle for me. The pics look great.

Grammy said...

Karrie-- They did cooperate... until I tried to do group pictures, notice I have none posted?

CJacks said...

I love them all they look great you did a nice job. I'll believe you when I actually have the pictures in my hand.. ;-)

Anonymous said...

These are amazing pictures!! Cynthia I think we are going to have to print them ourselves...being as the last ones have are from 3 years or 4 years ago and the one's you have you printed off yourself... :)

CJacks said...

Beth have a little faith in Cori...I think this time she'll remember them. if not then we can print them off. :)