Friday, March 5, 2010
Moving time
It has arrived, time to move. Not so fun. Actually as I write this we are kind of half here, half there. And I am tired and want to just stop. But I can't. The boys start at their "new" old schools on Monday. Zachary really really doesn't like any of this, the other three (surprisingly enough) are okay. We have spent the last couple of weeks packing, cleaning and painting. I let go a little and allowed the boys to pick paint colors for their rooms. Ryan and Caleb painted theirs blue, very, very blue. With nothing else in the room it is blinding. They love it. I am hopeful that bedding, funiture and decor will tone it down a bit. All of them want to decorate with a dirtbike theme. Maybe next week I will post some pictures, or maybe I will be napping. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Luck with the move....and next week grandma will be home with the camera....I am in the mode...I have only take 250+ pictures this week in Texas!
ah, you know you'll be back for the fireworks and a week in the summer to sit by the lake water (if there is any left...)! Your boys can park at our house to ride anytime, and when our house gets down, you can come with them and we'll make and eat something yummy while they ride.
I'm still pouting that your leaving! But Karrie is right, you will be back for all the river trips, and laying by the lake riding wave runners. You just can't stay away.
Post a Comment