Actually today was a pretty good day, so my title doesn't quite fit. But I have been frustrated lately and it shows. In my house, my attitude, my face, my blog...
And I keep thinking how great it would be to handle it the way I used to. Load the kids in the truck and go for a drive at the Oceano Dunes. I try to visualize myself there but it just is not the same. Sigh.
I am trying to look on the bright side,
Kids? They make me nuts, but they also make me laugh.
School? Still doing a better job than I would.
Dirt? At least it is sandy dirt, so when it gets wet it doesn't stick to everything.
Messy house? At least I have a home.
Moving/not moving? I just want my own house back, so this is a hard one, maybe I am learning patience.
3 comments:
hang in there..
It does get better...you just don't realize it as you go...kids...they will always drive you nuts and make you laugh...maybe not when you want them to but they will. Thank goodness we have schools!! Dirt will always be there but at least it washes! Messy house...the one thing I found was when I got rid of a bunch of stuff it stayed cleaner...however that is a hard one...it was really hard on the kids when I got rid of all their toys and said they could only keep 5, but it was a much nicer when the house was easier to pick up! I can't help with the moving thing...wish I could, but I will pray for you to get back to where you want to be! Hang in there sis, it'll get better...some day!!
We can row in the boat of frustration on the sea of "sometimes life gets crappy" together. I've had a bad attitude about almost everything for the last two days... especially my house. Or lack thereof. I'm sure Danny told you I called to ask about MPG in your truck, because I hate my car, and how it needs tires every five months. Unfortunately, until I stop driving around so much, I'm pretty much stuck with the car.
Schools? I still like ours, and I like how you said they are doing a better job than you would. That's why I don't homeschool... I'd do a terrible job. I appreciate my kids more when they are gone for while.
Hang in there- like my grandma would say, "It's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick." (But I wonder... I might almost be to the point where I'd give one eye for my house to be done. I'll have to ponder that.)
Post a Comment