Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

The boys and I spent the night at my mom's house in Bakersfield. Christine, Madison and Mike all stayed as well. The house was full. Zachary went to a dance, the rest of us stayed home and ate and played and talked, and we ALL (except Mike, he was sick and went to bed really early) stayed up til midnight. Fun times. I think it should become a New Years tradition.

I don't like New Year's resolutions. Probably because I am terrible at follow through. So I am only making two. I will probably only have a 50% success rate. Yes I am admitting that now, and I am aiming low. Here they are. 1. Figure out my camera, and PSE. There is a ton of photography information out there, I get overwhelmed, and I don't know enough to filter it and just use what I need. I know I just need to play with my camera, and practice. I can delete anything that I hate, after I've learned from it. 2. Menu plan, it sounds easy and it probably is, but I am not organized, I found this cute little planner, that I think I will actually use, for 60 cents at Michael's yesterday. It is simple, like me! I think I may like the price even better than the item, but that is how I am. (It was only $1.00 to begin with, but I am a sucker for clearance).
It has 52 sheets, so I can plan a week at a time, and magnets, so I can stick it on the fridge. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I know you can, I know you can, I know you can!!!! I really, really enjoyed our New Year's Eve/Day!