Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Zachary

14 years have gone by so quickly. He's moving on to another phase in life, High School, Stake Dances, Girls... I know in another blink of an eye he will be driving and heading off for college! But for now he is still our not so little anymore boy. I'm not sure how many times I've uttered the phrase "I don't know Zac, we'll have to look it up" over the years. I know that's why I "research" so much, even now that he can do it on his own. I love how much he loves history, and science, and how excited he gets when he has learned something new. Zachary is a great example to all of us, and an amazingly patient big brother. I love the self conscious little smile he gets and the way he blushes when someone compliments him. I look towards the fast approaching future and I know whatever path he sets himself on he will accomplish great things.
Happy Birthday Zachary. We Love you!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Great Picture....just who Zachy is....one who takes the waves of live...and enjoys it all!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Zach (AKA Ricecake)!!

BushlingX7 said...

Happy birthday to the Zach I hope my Zach will look up to!

Kelly said...

Ah, stake dances...good times. What would we have done without those Taft boys?!