Friday, August 14, 2009

Guess who? (Free treat if you figure it out)

I have a backlog of posts to finish up and get on here, but while I do that here is something short and easy for everyone! While in Morro Bay the other day we came across this statue in a little shop. I snatched it up and said "Danny look it's ______! Don't you think?" So the first person to guess correctly will get a batch of chocolate chip cookies from me. I know the pictures are kind of fuzzy (the shop was small and not well lit, and I left my good camera at my sister's house ). I should have brought the little guy home, so everyone could see the resemblance, really in person it's uncanny! Zachary just walked past and couldn't figure it out... so maybe it's just my crazy little mind! Oh well. Good Luck.

8 comments:

jimilee said...

my dad thinks casey, i think ryan bunting, and sami thinks rooster.

Willow said...

I say Danny Bonaduce.

Although, I might see Ryan in the mustache, but I've never known him to wear the sleevless leather vest.

Dany said...

the dad on The chopper show! Unless it's someone we know.

Grandma said...

Do I know this person? I personal see an old neighbor. But I don't want to guess right...unless you change the treat to peanut butter cookies. It could be Ryan!

Krissy said...

Man... totally Ryan Bunting!

Grammy said...

I owe Jimi some cookies! And I'm making some for Krissy too, just because I love her comment! (I was beginning to doubt myself). Willow, I know the biker outfit doesn't quite fit, just picture it with a cowboy get up and maybe you'll see it. Mom which old neighbor?
Oddly enough the statue was in the little shop the aquarium in Morro Bay is attached to. (That Karrie and the kids went to the day before us) :)

Grandma said...

Mike Jensen, just the face,,not the biker outfit....

Krissy said...

WooHoo, I don't think I deserve it, but will take it anyday!!