
Yesterday, after church and Sunday afternoon naps we played games. Josh has been begging to play Monopoly all week so we finally sat down and played until he lost interest. Later Danny, Zachary and Ryan played Settlers of Catan. They stayed up late and played until Danny finally won. I'm sorry all you die hard Settlers players but I don't think I like that game. It requires too much strategy for my little brain, and it frustrates me. The guys had fun!
Today I think I may be driven to break out the hard stuff and have a Dr. Pepper. Danny went back to work after three weeks of vacation. The afternoon is not going so well. And he has only been gone an hour!


6 comments:
I*HATE*AFTERNOONS.
You are such the blogger....I can't keep up!
Games days are so fun...remember when you were a kid.....Ah, Settlers! Three weeeks sure went by fast.
My mother-in-law gave me the website for the amazing foot scrub: It's scrubrub.com She let us try it and it works wonders! Thanks for a great lunch.
Game night! oh how I miss that! I'm with you on settlers not a fan.
CJ- thanks! I'm glad to know someone else doesn't like it, I thought I might get kicked out of the family for saying it out loud.
Post a Comment