
Zachary has needed a haircut for a few weeks now. He just keeps saying not yet... and it's summer so I don't push too much. (We call him Chia Head a lot). After a few days with the combination of lake water and camping his hair was looking pretty bad. We just didn't realize how bad, until the last day at the lake. He walked a big black trash bag over to the dumpster for us, when he came back he was snickering. "Mom" he asked, "Do I look like a hobo?" What does a mother say to that? "ahh no not really why?"
Because someone approached him on his way to the dumpster and offered their aluminum cans. So maybe he did look a wee bit homeless! He got a haircut the next day.
6 comments:
That is pretty funny! DID he take the cans? He has one full head of hair!
HEHE that's funny, but Zach is such a sweet guy that I'm sure he just smiled politely!
Very funny, I am glad he has a sense of humor!!
THAT's funny!!!! Poor Zach! - I really like his new haircut though!
He was cracking up when he came back and told me. He declined the cans though, I'm not sure why!
Oh my gosh that is so funny... I'm looking at this at work and trying not to laugh out loud.
Post a Comment