Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Our Hero
Danny saved the day, and the neighbor kid, and the neighbor's house, and our house, and the forest and I could keep going, but I'll stop there. The boy who sometimes lives on the next hill was out riding his motorcycle the other day. While working outside Danny noticed Josh staring in that direction and wondered what could possibly be holding his attention. Danny asked Josh what he was looking at, and Josh casually mentioned he thought the boy's motorcycle might be on fire. Danny looked over to see the motorcycle engulfed in flames and jumped into action. Since he is always prepared, he ran to his truck and grabbed his fire extinguisher, raced over(down and up a steep ravine full of bushes and probably snakes) and put out the fire. I'm thinking about getting him a new hat, and maybe a new vehicle,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I guess Danny doesn't see this sight very much???? I can't see him letting this many fireman pictures with his family pictures. And to top it of to be called a "fireman," I just don't think he could take the pressure. I hope Mike Mallory does not see this. I always knew Danny had a little bit of "Hose Dragger" in him. Next thing you know he will be blocking the road to watch a cat in a tree. Matthew
Way to go Danny! We only need one fire in this valley at a time and we had one on our side of town ... lots of people are still out of power. Glad Danny was there and had the presence of mind to act so quickly!
Our Hero!!!
What a great guy! I bet Josh was so impressed, that not only is his dad a good CHP...but a good "Fireman"!
You know fireman are HERO'S!!!
i saw a shirt the other day that said "god made cops so firemen can have hero's"
Post a Comment