Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Basketball

I know these aren't great shots but it is hard to take pictures in a gym, especially when you are trying to pay attention to what is going on. Then you have to time the picture just right, and my action setting doesn't work well inside... so unless he is standing still the pictures come out fuzzy. The season is almost over, (I wasn't going to write our record but in twenty years we may want to look back and say remember that year we didn't win any games? and technically I guess I shouldn't say that just yet, since we still have three games) the W/L record for the 7th grade team Ryan plays for is: 0/6.
The two opposing team players standing near Ryan were some of the smallest guys on the other team, and #s 34 and 40 on our team are our tallest (I think).

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Is to old fashioned to say....it's not winning that counts, it's how you play the game. I just hope he has learned more about the game of Basketball. He looks great in the uniform :)

Michelle said...

I hate takeing pictures in the gym. It seems like no matter what I do or what I try, they never come out! What is the deal with that anyway?