Okay back to the tree... once Caleb gets home we will be able to decorate... except there is that whole family thing again.... Danny goes back to work today, before Caleb will be home. I'm shooting for Saturday morning, fingers crossed and hoping. Although it doesn't look to bad with just the lights! Hmmm...
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Will the tree get decorated this year???
We finally got our Christmas tree. I'm sorry but no candle or scentsy smells as good as a real tree! Which means we stick with the real thing. It is not decorated yet... I did put lights and the star on last night because it looked so sad just standing in the corner. I wouldn't dare put decorations on without the whole family. Caleb has been gone since Tuesday evening and should be back late this afternoon, barring, of course, any more weather related craziness. He went to spend a day (or so) with his cousin Madison in Castaic, they had a trip to Knott's Berry Farm planned. This is where the weather comes in... Knott's was closed and to make a long story short... so was every road they could have come back on yesterday. This is the first time he has been away from us without any of his brothers. He has been fine but he is really ready to be home... I'm kind of wondering what he is going to do when he realizes he is going back to Grandma's and not straight here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment