Ryan came home yesterday with a paper he was oh so proud to show me. I even had to sign it so he could take it back. It was the first ever Referral recieved by the Reiswig household. (I got one once in 7th grade but as I wasn't a Reiswig then, it doesn't apply to this situation). I'm hoping he has learned where this particular teacher's line is and won't cross it again! I should go talk to the teacher and get her side of the story, but I probably won't, because I don't doubt that he deserved it. I would like a little more info though. It is a little disconcerting to see "disruptive, disrespectful, and not following directions" all lumped together like that with his name on it. I've also heard lately he has the whole "I am so done with Primary" attitude down to a science. (primary is where the 3-12 year olds go for classes at church).
Should I just pull all my hair out now and be done with it so I have one less thing to worry about over the next few years?
3 comments:
Oh, no Cori, don't pull you hair out.... it is much more fun to watch it go gray...and remember who and what caused each of those graying hairs.. did you make a copy of that "paper" before sending it back to school? Oh, my not my grandson...how could that teacher!!!!
We took a picture of it, I think he was going to put it on his blog, so you can look there in a few days, when he is allowed on the computer again...
Not Ryan...He is was the sweetest boy in my CTR 8 class. Seriously, when did he turn into an almost teenager.
Post a Comment