Saturday, November 8, 2008

Playoffs

Ryan is done with football (sigh of relief here) for the year. We didn't end on a high note, Ryan was done early in the second quater when he got speared in the side by a helmet. We were a little worried about his ribs and spleen but he is okay. I had a few words for the refs at that point. We all survived and did not get kicked off the field, so I guess that counts for something. I thought having Danny along might mellow me out, because I don't like to embarrass him.
Zachary is going to Mammoth next weekend and is very excited to maybe play in the snow. I think that is crazy, but they all think last week's game in the rain was the greatest. Boys are odd creatures!

3 comments:

Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma said...

Whoops on the first comment.
Glad to hear that Ryan is ok, bet that really hurts. Go Zachary! Snow and rain seem to add to the excitement of playing football for men and boys. As for you "mom" just shows you want whats "fair" for your sons when they play sports.

Dany said...

Boys are wierd, then it gets worse when they turn into men!