Thursday, October 16, 2008

What's in YOUR pocket?

I woke up yesterday and realized I had never switched the laundry, which meant Ryan didn't have any dry pants, which means I'm lucky it was warm and he could wear shorts. I threw the load in the dryer, when I started it, it made a horrible thumping noise and then started shaking. I'm lucky Danny is so handy (and we still had parts from the last time he fixed the dryer) he took it apart thought he found the problem and switched a part then put everything back together. Opps, not fixed... so he took it apart again and opened up the back, where the lint thingy and the fan and vent are.... this is what he found...

He thinks one of those items may have sheared off one of the fan blades, I guess that means once he replaces the fan I'll be checking pockets better! Which I hate... sticking my hands into obviously dangerous pockets!

5 comments:

Dany said...

Big pet peive of mine! I once washed a gameboy, and I HATE dirty socks that aren't turned the right way, who wants to fix that?

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I bet that's what is in my dryer. Oh the joys of having little boys!

Grammy said...

I refuse to turn the boys socks right side out, or unroll them if they are stuck in a ball, they go in the wash exactly the way the boys throw them in the laundry.

I only saved the bigger things, there was more weird little stuff. I thought the huge nail was the strangest who puts that in their pocket!

Grandma said...

What no MONEY!!! After all that Danny deserved to find enough money for a treat. Dryers do take a beating.... I was happy I could watch all the boys play last Saturday...Californina City...How exciting..

CJacks said...

I know I don't have kids yet but I do find some intresting things in Eriks pockets... He's ruined enough of my clothes that now I check the pockets every time!