


Soccer and football pictures are here! In the team pictures Josh is in the middle, Ryan is in the back row right next to the coach and Zachary is in the middle of the back row. Why is that football players don't smile? Oh yeah, they are supposed to be mean!
5 comments:
Good Pictures of all 3 boys!
I think they look better smiling, we need to let them know for next year. I decided you need a cheerleader...
Dany, does that mean you have one you are ready to give away?
Yeah Jimi! It may be wierd if Ryan ever decides to admit she's his girlfriend instead of you having to read it off his knuckles.
I looked at his hands closely yesterday, and it is on his left hand, which means he is probably the one writing it... I asked him who he said was hot at school and he got annoyed and told me the "real" story.
Post a Comment