




football is pretty much my life right now! with a little bit of soccer now and then, although the soccer player whined at me today because he wants to play football. I've forgotten the camera the last couple of games so here are some pictures from earlier in the season, Josh plays all over the field (have you ever watched six year olds play soccer?),Ryan is one of the QB's for his team and plays linebacker on defense, Zachary plays offensive left tackle, nose guard, and some other stuff I don't know on special teams, and really if you asked what the other positions are I could tell you on the line and thats about it. So that 's what the pics are, and of course our favorite cheerleader, okay really it's a picture of Zachary getting ready for kick off, but you can't see him, and Jimi is our favorite cheerleader, just ask Ryan! Caleb just wants a chance to be with the big boys!
Yeah I know I'm boring but this is what I do most days...sit around at home waiting for the kids to get home so we can go to practice! Yea!
1 comment:
I am footballed out! I know that if it wasnt for you and I encouraging the refs to pull their head out... um... they wouldn't know what to do. I'm glad your not too sick of Jimi yet, I have to say... EVERYTHING Jimi owns is doodled with Ryans name all over it.
Post a Comment