October is almost here! I am looking forward to some cooler weather. We had a pretty cool thunderstorm yesterday, thunder shook the house a couple of times scared the dogs and the kids. There are not many things that smell better than mountains after rain (I've blocked ocean breezes from my head so I can say they don't count).
The boys and I and Christine and Madison spent most of the weekend in Mammoth, which sounds great until I say we were at the football field almost all of that time. Everyone did get to swim in the hotel pool so it was totally worth the drive! Both Zachary and Ryan's teams won... which absolutely wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been there to yell at the refs... I mean if I hadn't been there to be encouraging and supportive!
Josh had to miss his soccer game on Saturday but I think he is finally over it. I'm going to end this with a cute Caleb story... there are so many.... Danny was getting ready for work the other day, put on his uniform and boots and went to do something else when Caleb called him back in the room to tell him that he forgot his "Superhero Belt" I guess someday he will stop calling his pajamas with the police cars on them his Superhero jammies, but I hope he always looks at his Daddy and sees a superhero!
5 comments:
Way to go Josh! Now when can I come up to visit? Your place looks great and I miss the mountains. Miss you too! Thanks for the visit! I needed it. Walker now wants to know if Caleb can spend the night so they can play "boy" games.
Love, love, love, the Caleb story. Love thunders storms and the smell of rain in the mountains. Love and miss you all!
Yeah your a blogger! Caleb is so funny, Trever still thinks phone guys and Edison lineman (his papa) are hero's. I guess anyone who can preform "magic" (like phone lines) and keep our lights and computers on is kinda a hero too.
Jim is my hero! I don't know how I lasted so long without my internet! Danny says I was getting grouchy....so I guess that would make Jim his hero too.
Love all the stories...these are my grandsons... they can do no wrong..and are the greatest at whatever they do!!!! And of course they have the best parents!
Post a Comment